Become a Feather Down location!
We are looking for new locations in Oxfordshire! Do you run an active farm or estate in a peaceful part of the countryside and do you enjoy and think it is important to share your knowledge with others? Join Feather Down for a unique chance to earn extra income and offer something special by diversifying what your farm can do!
How to join Feather Down
Why should you join Feather Down?
- A higher income from your property which could be a farm, an estate, a stud or any other location with potential for tourism
- A brand you can trust (we've been in operation for 16 years)
- We offer a Glamping and Camping concept with various accommodation options such as tented lodges and log cabins
- For the Glamping concept, we have various financial models
- All the sales & marketing
- We take care of the bookings, payments and customer care
What will you get?
- A substantial extra income
- Your own webpage in multiple languages on our websites in several countries with 2 million+ visitors yearly
- To be a part of the FD community with annual meetings
- Coaching from the office on how to increase your income
How does it work?
- You prepare the land, the permit and prepare the ground
- We place the accommodation and furnish them
- You set up facilities for extra income if you wish to offer home-cooked food, bike rental etc.
- We do the sales & marketing
- You are the host for "meet & greet" or more
- The season is April-October (tents) or can be year-round (cabins)
About Feather Down
- A successful brand (we've been in operation for 16 years)
- Over 2 million annual visitors to the website
- Average guest satisfaction score of 9.4
- Sales in 5 markets and 4 languages
- Top-quality accommodation
- Commitment to innovation
- A motivated team who loves Glamping and outdoors
Ready to get started?
Contact Shelley Drogt at email@example.com (or call us on 01420 80804).
Joining Feather Down could give you an excellent opportunity for diversification that blends in well with your current activities. So, if you are a farmer and reading this page, contact us to find out more.