Corporate group team building activities with Feather Down
We can help you find the inspirational and engaging team building activities to build teams and motivate and reward staff with our memorable and unexpected glamping stays.
Upper Shadymoor Farm in Shropshire is Feather Down’s corporate standard bearer, one satisfied managing director saying “The glamping facilities at Shadymoor are all about the great outdoors but with a touch of luxury, so you dont feel like you are “roughing it”, in fact nothing could be further from the truth. The bespoke programmes make everything feel really personalised, from the alfresco pizza ovens to the raft building race on the private lake, in what must be one of the most idyllic settings in the country. Personally, I enjoy the clay pigeon shooting and deer stalking. But there is also quad biking and nature trail orienteering by day and a chance to relish the open camp fires and mini- music festival revelries of the evening.”
We have locations up and down the country to be chosen from for the ideal combination of corporate group team building and glamping experience. Each have many features in common with Upper Shadymoor along with much of their own special magic. You will be able to surpass expectations with an outstanding farm team building location, amazing facilities that surpass expectations, and memorable activities.
Upper Shadymoor Farm facilities for corporate group glamping holidays
- Corporate: maximum 30 staying on-site on a basis of four per tent 24 plus 6 in farmhouse = 30
- Family/friends maximum 40 staying on-site
- Wainhouse barn, for conference/activities seat up to 30, party up to 80
Farm team building activities:
- Fly fishing
- Deer safari
- Clay laser shooting
- Farm driving skills
- Cooker demonstration
- Water fun: hot tub, wild-swim, raft building, water trampoline, kayaking
- Walking/geocaching/orienteering Longmynd and Stiperstones nearby offering fantastic walking
Eating for the pleasure of it
- Game meats food speciality: venison, pheasant, partridge and pigeon
- Home-grown seasonal fruits
- Home baking of bread and cakes
- Dishes from simple lasagne supper or traditional Sunday roast to five-course dinner, plus amazing puddings
Team building luxury camping UK: activities in teams
- Catch cook and eat fly fish catch trout, gut to prepare for pan, cook and eat
- Build and race rafts
Activity packages start from £50.00/person
All sorts of amazing Feather Down locations offer the venue for the visiting company to use, bringing the company’s own ideas and/or creating them in consultation with the location. There are many food options that can be selected such as hampers and barbecue packs.The Feather Down location will have contacts in the area and a good idea of what is possible.
Layer Marney Tower, the tallest Tudor gatehouse in England, offers its Deer Barn: ideal for large groups, and dinners in the Tower can also be arranged. Their caterers are available. There is plenty of land, and clay pigeon shooting or archery would be team building activities to suit the locale!
Manor Farm in Hampshire and Billingsmoor Farm in Devon are experienced in offering corporate glamping stays. Manor can offer fast and furious farm team building activities (or whatever speed you prefer!) with activities organised all day.